Players always get a lot of individual attention at a PrepU Camp, but this week, CompleteAthlete is unveiling something new in our high performance training: Individual Sessions for Hitting, Defense or Pitching.
“These sessions are geared to taking what our athletes have learned in camps to another level,” says Donnie Watson. Avery Sullivan and I will be fine tuning each player so he can be his own best coach as he climbs to more competitive levels.”
Long heralded as one of Complete Athlete’s most impactful events, Prep-U prepares younger players for a regimen designed to help them reach their genetic potential. High school players also benefit from instruction geared to help them excel during their spring seasons (when it matters most) and guides them through the steps for developing and showcasing their skill sets, field savvy and functional-strength preparation to coaches and recruiters at next-level destinations.
The Individual Sessions for Summer 2016* are scheduled as follows:
- Hitting Individual Session – 10:00 a.m. July 25 – $100
- Pitching Individual Session- 10:00 a.m. July 26 – $100
- Defense Individual Session- 10:00 a.m. July 27 – $100
- Hitting Individual Session- 10:00 a.m. Aug 08 – $100
- Pitching Individual Session- 10:00 a.m. Aug 09 – $100
- Defense Individual Session- 10:00 a.m. Aug 10 – $100
Openings are VERY limited, so online registration is encouraged. Parents and players will find the form and secure payment method here.
*More PrepU Individual Sessions are being planned for Fall 2016. Email us if you have an interest!