A favorite every year, the Prep-U Sessions for Ages 12-18 have been set for this June, July and August.
Summer 2015 brings another round of six Prep-U training sessions to North Texas, as we continue this compact-yet-rewarding off-season program for athletes from 12-18 years. Prep-U was designed to fill the knowledge gaps players often have regarding really playing baseball the right way. Too often coaches aren’t equipped or are too distracted to school young athletes on the skills and game IQ that can take a player from average to outstanding as he pursues higher play. Prep-U handles those lessons in addition to teaching athletes on the basics of the CompleteAthlete performance-science template.
As always, it is our goal to help young athletes avoid the risks of injury while reaching their genetic potential. We are dedicated to reversing the epidemic of injuries among up-and-coming players through a fundamental understanding of our four performance models.Register Today!
Why attend Prep-U?
- Collegiate-Prep Baseball Training
- Learn the #1 Performance Science Template, including:
- The Bio-Mechanics of pitching and throwing
- Functional Strength and Conditioning
- Mental and Emotional competence issues
- Nutritional requirements and performance recovery protocols
- Six 3-Day Summer Sessions Available
- The More You Attend the More You Save (book multiple sessions and save a up to 50%)
- The More You Attend, The More You Learn (your instruction progresses as you do through the summer)
Summers are busy, so when will you
find make time?
To accommodate vacations, tournaments, summer school and family fun, we have created a series of six 3-day sessions, and distributed them over the summer months. You may attend one or multiple sessions. Attending multiples is a great way to learn and then refine your knowledge and training, plus registering for multiple sessions brings you discounts of up to 50% off the one-session price.
- Session One — June 16, 17, 18
- Session Two — June 23, 24, 25
- Session Three — July 7, 8, 9
- Session Four — July 14, 15, 16
- Session Five — July 28, 29, 30
- Session Six — August 4, 5, 6
What else do you need to know? Go to our Prep-U page and get some additional details, then register, as these spots fill up fast.