Our next Coaches Certification is scheduled for
August, 7, 8, 9, 2015 in North Texas.
- Throwing protocols and demands of baseball of all ages
- Rehabilitative and prehabilitative exercises that will maximize performance and minimize the risk of injury
- Nutritional needs, diets and schedules for preparing, competing, and repairing athletes today
- Functional fitness exercises that maximize performance in throwing and striking athletes as well as preventing injuries will also be taught
- Efficient bio-mechanics of throwing and pitching along with the mental and emotional aspect of dealing with athletes will round out the certification course
The Coaches Certification is about “Why you need to know what you don’t know!” This three-day session covers all of the basics related to CA’s performance-science template, and creates coaches better-prepared to instruct and develop healthier, higher performing athletes. In fact, through their instruction and testing, certified coaches have shown themselves to better prepared than 98% of their peers. Certified coaches will qualify for compensation to host PerformanceSymposiums and Parent Clinics. Cost $300.
Athletic trainers who are members of the NATA will receive 22 CEU’s for attending the Complete Athlete Coaches Certification.