Prep-U was designed to fill the knowledge gaps players often have regarding really playing baseball the right way. Too often coaches aren’t equipped or are too distracted to school young athletes on the skills and game IQ that can take a player from average to outstanding as he pursues higher play. Prep-U handles those lessons in addition to teaching athletes on the basics of the CompleteAthlete performance-science template.
As always, it is our goal to help young athletes avoid the risks of injury while reaching their genetic potential. We are dedicated to reversing the epidemic of injuries among up-and-coming players through a fundamental understanding of our four performance models.
Why attend Prep-U?
- Collegiate-Prep Baseball Training
- Learn the #1 Performance Science Template
- Six 3-Day Summer Sessions Available
- The More You Attend the More You Save
- Space is Limited — Reserve Your Spot Today
- Register Online Today (see below)
- Call Us with Questions: 214.704.8017
To accommodate vacations, tournaments, summer school and family fun, we have created a series of six 3-day sessions, and distributed them over the summer months. You may attend one or multiple sessions. Attending multiples is a great way to learn and then refine your knowledge and training, plus registering for multiple sessions brings you discounts of up to 50% off the one-session price.
- Session One — June 16, 17, 18
- Session Two — June 23, 24, 25
- Session Three — July 7, 8, 9
- Session Four — July 14, 15, 16
- Session Five — July 28, 29, 30
- Session Six — August 4, 5, 6
Spread the word and reap the rewards. Not only will your friend thank you profusely, but when their paid registration comes through with your name and email filled in (they have to do this when registering) we’ll send you an email with a link to your Amazon gift card.
Space is limited — Complete your registration
while openings are still available.